Escape to our Holiday Park on the magnificent 90 Mile Beach only 5 minutes from Lakes Entrance. We offer holiday park fun, activities and relaxation for all the family & young at heart.
- Through our back gate to 90 Mile Beach to play in the surf
- Fantastic large resort pool, spa & toddler pool (solar heated)
- Large Jumping Pillow
- Beautiful bushland setting & native gardens
- Recreation Centre with table tennis & camp kitchen,
- Children’s playground
- Koala Kid’s Club activities programs (seasonal)
- Free gas BBQs & Open fireplaces - try out our new communal fire pit (fires permiited only with manager's permission & subject to prevailing fire restrictions, seasonal & weather conditions)
- Basketball, Bocce, Outdoor Chess & Beach Volleyball
- Boat Parking & Fish cleaning area
- Clean modern amenities with guest laundry & warm beach showers
- Walking & bike trails
- Kiosk for essentials – ice creams, drinks, ice, gas refills, bait & more during peak periods
- Bookings for Lake Tyers Beach Community Hall for Family functions & celebrations
- Tour bookings & tourist information
- Pet friendly - peak season excluded, restrictions & strictly by prior arrangement, pets are not permitted in our accommodation
- Accessibility: We welcome enquiries from the physically impaired community, however, our accommodation and facilities do not provide wheelchair access. Impaired access is available subject to individual needs.
At Lakes Beachfront Holiday Park we’re passionate about preserving our beautiful patch of East Gippsland we call home.
Our commitment and dedication in providing a nature tourism experience that not only ensures a memorable holiday for our guests but also protects the natural environment has been recognised when we received Eco-certification in nature-based tourism.
This accreditation assures our guests that they’ve chosen to stay in environmentally, socially and economically sustainable accommodation. Our aim is to foster responsible sustainable environmental management that is embedded in everything we do. We strive to minimize the impact of our operations as well as improving the physical and biological environment of the Park.
To date we have focused on:
- Minimising waste and implementing a recycling program
- Employing locals and purchasing locally
- Water efficiency by using bore water on gardens and pool
- Energy efficiency by solar heating the pool, using LED lighting and instantaneous hot water
- Biodiversity – using indigenous plants to attract native birds and fauna